Listen on The Word FM 100.7 KGFT
Monday6:00PM - 6:15PM
Tuesday6:00PM - 6:15PM
Wednesday6:00PM - 6:15PM
Thursday6:00PM - 6:15PM
Friday6:00PM - 6:15PM
How Do We Help Our Christian Brothers And Sisters When They Stumble?
No one is immune to temptation, not even Christians. So when a brother or sister in Christ gets caught up in sin, what can we do to help? Today on Discover the Word, we explore how to address another believer’s sin in a spirit of gentleness. Join us for a thought-provoking discussion in Galatians 6, today on Discover the Word!
- Does The "Law Of Love" Guide You? - 7/23/2019
- How Do We Help Our Christian Brothers And Sisters When They Stumble? - 7/22/2019
- God Calls Us To Live In A New Way With The Help Of The Holy Spirit - 7/19/2019
- What Does It Mean To Live By The Spirit - 7/18/2019
- God Forgives All Our Sins - 7/17/2019
- Paul Urges The Church To Stop Living Under The Law - 7/16/2019
- Additional Discover the Word